I was nominated for the Liebster Award.
Pauline at First Grade by the Sea nominated me.
What a surprise!!! Thanks so much Pauline!!!
Here are my answers to Pauline's questions:
1.What is your favorite color of ink to use? Purple
2. What is your favorite read aloud? Hard question, I love read alouds. Can I get back to you all on this one? Maybe I'll do a read aloud blog post! :)
3. Shoes, Purses, or Accessories? Shoes
4. What is the one thing in your class you could not do without? Scotch Laminator
5. Early bird or Night Owl? Can I say neither? ;-)
6. What is your favorite Starbucks drink? Another tough one! Coconut Mocha or a Salted Caramel Mocha. I suppose it depends on the season.
7. What is your favorite grade to teach? 2nd Grade
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Anything with chocolate
9. What is your favorite time of year to teach? Christmas
10. What is the last book you read? I've been working on this series: Body Movers by Stephanie Bond (Just a fun, silly, light read) Haven't done any professional reading this summer. Oops! :)
11. What is your favorite color? Purple
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I am 5'11"
2. I was married on News Year Eve.
3. This will be my 9th (yikes!) year teaching 2nd grade.
4. I teach in an urban/very low income/high poverty area. (and love it)
5. I have lived in 3 states (Michigan, Florida, Indiana)
6. I love coffee.
7. I love pens, planners, and all teacher things.
8. I have a Dalmatian and miniature poodle.
9. I love to travel.
10. I hate grocery shopping.
11. I hate worms.
Your questions are...
1. What is your favorite subject to teach?
2. Do you have children of your own?
3. What is one thing in your class you could not do without?
4. How much schoolwork do you do at home on a nightly basis?
5. What time do you get to school in the morning?
6. How long do you stay afterschool on the average day?
7. Favorite kind of coffee?
8. What is your favorite time of year to teach?
9. What is your favorite field trip to take your students on?
10. What grade do you teach?